Serve with 1 cup leafy greens with a squeeze of lemon, and 1 cup grilled potatoes.
2 tbsp + 1 tsp oil
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 bell peppers
4 fresh pineapple rings, about 1/2“ thick
1 lb (450 g) salmon fillet, skin on, about 1” thick
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, whisk together seasoning, 2 tbsp oil, and soy sauce. Set aside. If you have extra time, let stand 10 min to allow the blend to hydrate.
- Slice peppers into thick strips. Place in a bowl; combine with remaining 1 tsp oil. Season with salt and pepper; toss to evenly coat. Add pineapple to bowl.
- Place salmon on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner. Pour sauce over salmon; spread using a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place bowl with peppers and pineapple on pan and head to the grill!
- Place salmon skin-side down on the grill. Grill with lid closed. After 5 min, add peppers and pineapple to grill. Flip pineapple after about 3 min, or when it has grill marks. The salmon is cooked once a knife tip inserted into thickest part of fish and held for 10 seconds feels warm, about 10–12 min for every 1” of thickness.
- To serve, cut salmon into four pieces; serve with peppers and pineapple.